- Communicate analytical news based on current market conditions in order to increase access to relevant information to inform the business decisions of top corporate executives.
- Provide innovative business ideas and strategic, investigative analysis of the financial and economic markets and industry sectors for its readers and corporate decision-makers.
- Highlight, not-so-well known yet influential personalities that make a difference to the business community.
- Promote private sector development by marketing the economic status and potential of Ghana to local and international investors, demonstrating in particular the interplay of domestic and foreign factors and personalities.
- Act as a bridge to the Ghanaian Diasporean community, many of whom are searching for ways to integrate themselves in Ghana’s development through the business sector.
- Examine trends in new and emerging industries, products and services.
- Provide an outlet for the business community and other stakeholders to communicate with the people of Ghana.
- Strict oversight and quality-control of writing, editing, designing, printing and distribution.